Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have a confession...

...I can't make pancakes. I mean yes, I can mix the batter and all that jazz, but my pancakes come out looking like skewed bits of vomit. I was hungry today, and my pantry is looking a bit bare, but lo and behold there are pancakes! Yeah, so not trying that again.

I realize there hasn't been an update in a while. That's because the kink has been a bit lacking in my life lately. I feel like a shelter kitten, peeking through the bars, softly mewing, hoping someone, anyone, will come and pick me up, and possibly make me their pet. Why is this? Did my owner leave me. No, not exactly. He's just been a less than active part in my life lately. If he's still around by my birthday he better get me something good to make up for this absence!

No comments: