Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Change of Pace


This entry isn't going to be like my usual entries. This is Jinxy talking. Not kitty. Not submissive. Ms. Jinxy. I used to have a submissive who I'll call "J". He was one of the most annoying men ever, and our encounter with one another was brief. My main problem with "J" is that he has trouble showing up when he's supposed to. Our schedules already conflicted enough without his added excuses.

"J" is what I like to call a dreamer. He has all these ideas of what he wants to happen, but when it comes down to it he backs out. He has a dream of one day being castrated. That can very well be arranged. He also has a fantasy of having his picture taken while he sucks cock, yet when I had him sucking a dildo he broke scene to tell me that he changed his mind, and felt uncomfortable with taking pictures. I totally understood, and respected that. Besides the camera was acting up anyhow. Another dream of his is forced bi, yet he had a slew of excuses why he couldn't come over the day my bisexual friend came over to be with him.

Finally the day came that "J" annoyed me to the point of being released. I would have let him go, and let bygones be bygones, but GiGi took pity on him. I informed him that he would now be under her ownership. This seemed like a favorable solution for everyone. The best part about giving her "J" was that now I had someone who I could have her train on/with.

Another problem with this boy, that I almost forgot to mention, occurs if he happens to see you online, or even if he doesn't he will leave you a dozen (literally if not more) messages. Sometimes they are just "hi" or smileys. This issue has been addressed, and still seems to be a slight problem. He has a punishment waiting for him that will refresh his memory on that issue. Irregardless of that, he wants to try forced bisexuality as I mentioned before. I'm still trying to grasp how this is forced if it's something you want to do. Anyhow, "J" was told by GiGi to buy a butt plug to get used to having his ass full. Do you know that man had the nerve to ask me what type of plug he should get? "Um...the one that says anal plug, and looks like a stopper. " C'mon now, no one is that freakin' dense!

A huge part of me hopes he comes over soon. I plan on having a nice paddle to use on him to demonstrate to GiGi the proper way to paddle a bottom. After I show her the proper technique I plan on having her repeat exactly what I just did. Also unbeknownst to him I've done a little bit of anal work myself, and I have a nice strap-on with several attachments. (See previous blog) This should prove to be an interesting visit. I'll keep you posted. >:)

No comments: