Monday, August 13, 2007

Body Modification


I was reading a blog I frequent called 24/7 (look to my links). The blog is a brief, but interesting look into the lives of Richard and Amy, a D/s couple. Amy had written a blog about body modifications, and her feelings on them. She mentioned getting acrylics done. I had never thought of those as a type of body modification, but I guess it can be looked at it as such. I on the other hand have no problem with them.

Let's take a look at my modifications. First I have my ears. I got my first holes done when I was a month old. My birth father took me to have them done. My mother was livid, but let me keep them in anyhow. The second hole in my ear was my cartilage on my right side. It was July 23, 2005. The only reason I remember that date was because it was my little sister's birthday. This one didn't hurt, but it made a sickening crunch. I had that done when I was 17. I basically tricked my mother into allowing me to get it done. It's a long story that deals with that "Jamaican Pride and Stubbornness" issue. The final holes in my ears came when I was 18. This one actually stung a little bit. I had wanted to get her ears pierced, but my mom said no so I got mine done instead.

The next one we'll look at is tattoos. I got a rose with handcuffs done when I was 19. It was around February. I went to a tattoo parlor in Ybor City called "Katz Tattoo". My artist was named Jeff.



The next body modification I had done was my clit hood. I got this one done about January 2007. I must say that this actually hurt a whole lot less than getting my second hole in my ear. The only part that really hurt was after the jewelery was in when he had to take the piercing needle out. The piercing took place at "Level 5" by "Patches" who is the person who did all my piercings.



The piercing I got done after that was in February 2007. That was when I went and had both nipples pierced. I must say that of all my piercings, this one actually made me swear. The right one wasn't so bad, but the adrenaline starts to wear off while they are prepping the next nipple. The left one hurt about as much as slapping your nipple in a door. The result was very attractive if I do say so.



My last piercing modification was done April 2007. I don't recall the exact date, but it was before 4/20 (R.I.P. Grandpa). This piercing was the least painful out of all my piercings. To be exact, I didn't feel it. I didn't even know he was done.

My final piece of body modification was my ankle tattoo. This tattoo hurt, but surprisingly I felt really turned on when it was done. It was almost a "bitch in heat" kind of feeling. This tattoo is actually what I refer to as my "house symbol". I plan on having at least one, if not two lifetime submissives. I already have one, but I don't know if I plan on having another. Irregardless of that when the time comes for our "collaring ceremony" my submissive will have this tattooed on his lower abdomen (Think Blade Trinity). The tattoo was done sometime after April, but I don't recall which month. This tattoo was done at "Level 5" as well.



That concludes Kitty's body modification tour. I actually plan on having my right eyebrow done as well as my right nostril. This of course will come once I get the nerve.

No comments: