Monday, September 3, 2007

Purple plugs and kitty tails


So Daddy bought me a plug to use with my tail. Little does he know it's not going to work, but that's ok 'cause it's cute. I haven't used it. As a matter of fact it's still in the box it came in on my bed. It's not that I don't want to use it or anything, I've just been a little bit preoccupied watching CSI:Miami.

GiGi has been talking to this guy online off and on for months now. He at first was her "baby boy", but now he wants to be her Daddy Dom. She has a fetish in AB (adult baby). He asked her to send her some pictures of her as a baby. I'm definitely not into that, but any opportunity to take pictures is fun for me. I actually did take really good pictures. Money has been running pretty low for me, so I decided on a way to make money. I told her to tell him that I will take six pictures of me and her in "baby and mommy/caregiver/nanny" mode however he wants in exchange for three fox tails, which comes out to a little over $20 for him. I figured that's two pictures a tail.

Pretty fair deal I'd say. Anyhow all that stuff is still in the works, but I feel the kitty in me will be able to come out soon enough. In the mean time take a look at this site for a tentative idea of what I'm going for.

No comments: