Saturday, September 29, 2007

On the prowl

If you noticed the title of this entry you'll notice it says I'm "on the prowl". This is because I am now a feral cat. Well not feral in the sense of I have rabies and won't let anyone touch me, but I'm now "Daddy"less.

Speaking of Daddies. Gigi who is supposed to post on this blog with me, but probably never will has an online daddy. He's technically real-time since he'll eventually be visiting. He considers himself a switch, but he's mostly Dom. Actually he could never Dom me, he's not "strong" enough. Not strong in the sense of muscle, but aura? I think that's the word I'm looking for. Anyhow back to Gigi. Her daddy aggravates me because he's rather self-righteous at times. I like to knock him down a few pegs because he thinks we're "friends". He acts really sub to me. It's a strange mixture I suppose. Although not stranger than me.

My kitty look has been put on the back burner. Don't get me wrong I'm more than eager to get this started, I just don't have the means at this time. Nor the energy for some reason. I think I need to get laid. Any offers?

No comments: