Monday, January 28, 2008

Update on moi!

For those that didn't notice I moved to a new blogging site, one that is far less restrictive. Here's a little update on me. I decided that I needed to make a change. So in October I decided to loc my hair. Currently my hair is at the base of my neck and you can grab a small handful. I also decided to diet and exercise. Since then standing at 5'7" (well technically 5'6 1/2") I have gone from 250 lbs. to 228 lbs. I have lost 3.4 points on the BMI scale. YAY me! I also now hold the measurements of 38D-39-45. So yes I have a big ass. Sue me. I'd like to be hopefully 38-26/28-38. And hopefully weigh about 150-160. We'll see right? Currently I'm fucking (yes, I said fucking not dating) a man who is 29. He is bisexual and GORGEOUS. At least I think so. :o)

Anyhoo, the weight loss wasn't for him, but more so for me and what I want to be. I need to be able to express the me on the inside. It's weird because usually I diet when I'm not seeing someone on the regular, and then when I do get someone I stop dieting. Things are getting pretty serious with this dude, but I'm getting a little T.O'd 'cause he's yet to send me a full body shot. :o) Kudos if you get that movie reference.

I decided that I want to be a suicide girl, or at least try out to be one. I want to be one of those girls who's like 23 and gorgeous and goes to the club wearing practically nothing and people get pissed....ya that's going to be me. Just watch. I'll try and keep you posted with pictures and such. It's just so hard being J-I-N-X-Y! :o)

Ciao baby!

No comments: